Saturday, September 29, 2012

Exfoliating face mask DIY

I have been so addicted to Pinterest lately and I love all of the DIY home remedies you come across! Here is a facemask I've come across a few times and I just had to try it out! You only need a couple items and there most likely already in your pantry! So here it goes;
You'll need brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, a spoon to stir it all together, and a little cup or bowl to mix it all in, as well as a TINY bit of water. I did a spoon full of honey, cinnamon, and than 1 and 1/2 spoon fulls of brown sugar mixed it all together and slathered it on my face! It smells so good, I almost wanted to eat it! Let sit for 10-15 minutes and wash off with warm water! The honey and cinnamon are so good for your skin and the brown sugar helps exfoliate! It made my face so soft, it looks like this will be one I do once a week!

Let me know if you tried it out and what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment