Friday, August 24, 2012

Outfits and Stress....

I am only on my fourth day into the semester and I already want to pull my hair out. I have piles of homework already, the animals midsagittal plane,position terms, and body cavities to remember, along with tons of veterinary medical terminology! I can not wait for this semester to be over with let me tell you, but on a bright note I FOUND BUZZ! For those of you who didn't see my previous post my precious cat ran away but has thankfully found his way home after 2 1/2 days of being gone!
But here are some outfits from throughout the week that I wore! 
Also, I finally got a rolling rack since my closet was over flowing, I was so excited to finally have more room too add to my closet!
My outfit to class today 8/24/12 
Top- Thrifted in Minnesota
High wasted jeans- F21
Collar necklace- Gift

 Cheetah print top- Buffalo Exchange thift store
White high wasted shorts-Goodwill
 Top-Savers thrift store
Jeans- GAP
Watch- Fossil (gift from my boyfriend for our 4 year anniversary)

 Denim sleeveless top- purchased from a barn sale somewhere in South Dakota
Collar necklace- Gift
Denim Top- purchased from a barn sale somewhere in South Dakota
Skirt- Made by my brothers girlfriend Alyssa
 Top- local boutique
 Denim Top- purchased from a barn sale somewhere in South Dakota
Skirt-  Made by my brothers girlfriend Alyssa
I hope some of my outfits gave you guys inspiration for pieces you can put together, until school slows down for me I think all of my outfit posts will be ones I wear through out the week!
Please leave a comment for maybe a specific piece you need help styling or maybe even posts you want to see in the future! I also have some fun DIY's planned!
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment