Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Beginner aperture setting help!


The hardest thing for me to learn are the most important things which are the aperture and ISO! Understanding these for some reason are so hard for me to grasp the concept of but I have recently come across an EXTREMELY helpful website that dumbed it down for me to finally understand the aperture (kinda). So this is what I got out of it. The smaller the aperture or (f-number) the more of the background thats blurred. The larger the aperture the more thats in focus!
This is just a practice picture for me but hopefully when Im out on shoots or just messing around I can remember what I read on this blog!
BTW I have a Nikon D90 and from people that I've met these settings may not be the same for every camera Canon VS Nikon so just mess around with it and you'll figure it out! :) 
Small aperture=more blur
 Large aperture=more focused 
Got it! 
Have a good Thursday everybody, or Wednesday night whenever you end up reading this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment